Ok #bitcoin guys, what make you of this?
@admin LedgerX, but a few warnings first :P
1. They are basically a (regulated, licensed) startup and their UX is positively awful. It seems like nobody there has actually traded options. Their interface is not your friend. I know you know what you're doing, but to anyone else, DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!
2. It's pretty illiquid. We're talking hundreds of contracts of open interest in futures and a few thousand on a popular strike.
@admin so why on earth do I use them?
1. Until very recently (with the launch of Bakkt), they were the only US regulated *options* contract (to my liking).
2. CME has futures (and options), but my brokers don't let me trade the options due to zero liquidity (lol US retail...), and the futures are for 5 BTC (a bit too big for me haha) and cash settled (I want physically settled). LedgerX is 0.01 BTC per contract and physically settled.
3. Illiquidity is a feature if you know how to exploit it.
A place for financial talk without limits or censorship. Let reason decide truth, not the censor!